Wage & Salary
HARTUNG CONSULTING developed a wage and salary department for its clients so that they have more time for their core business. Payroll accounting is our core business, and so we support our clients. Our wage and salary department is made up of experienced tax assistants, certified wage and salary accountants, state-certified business economists, certified personnel specialists IHK (Chamber of Industry and Commerce) and specialist assistants. Each client has a fixed contact person, who can thus be individually tailored to their specific requirements and wishes.
The legislator is constantly changing tax and social security law. The legal obligations for you as an employer are increasing, the associated risks are growing. Our wage and salary competence and many years of experience gained from working with our international clients and the use of DATEV products provide a high degree of security for our clients.
In addition to cost transparency and increased flexibility, outsourced payroll accounting also protects against failures at the personnel level. Illness, vacation or dismissal can delay or even make the internal preparation of pay slips impossible.
Which tasks do we take over for you?
From gross to net, many can. We advise and support you personally right from the start:
- Transfer and continuous checking of your accounting data
- Consideration of individual particularities such as garnishment or company pension schemes
- Creation of simulations and preliminary accounts
- Creation and distribution of payroll results to you and your employees
- Communication with third parties such as the employment agency, employers' liability insurance association, tax office and social security institutions
- Check the eligibility requirements for the desired types of employment, e.g. student assistant or minijob
- Personal support during external wage tax audits and social security audits
Cooperation with external experts
In the area of payroll accounting there are always interfaces with labour law issues. HARTUNG CONSULTING works closely with a renowned specialist lawyer.
Our clients appreciate our continuity and reliability and have therefore been loyal to us for many years. In the field of payroll accounting, we support small and medium-sized companies with a payroll volume of 1-500 employees. Should you wish to obtain references, please do not hesitate to contact us.